Aggressive Defense From A Former Chief Prosecutor
If you face a criminal charge, or even if you haven’t yet been charged, you need a lawyer who knows how to analyze evidence, prepare a strong defense and aggressively represent you. Your very future depends on it. The criminal defense firm of Leland Hulbert Law, PLLC, is here in Louisville to help you.
Led by founding attorney Leland Hulbert, our firm provides high-level criminal defense for any and all criminal charges. These include:
- Violent crimes
- Federal crimes
- Drug offenses, including possession, trafficking and manufacturing
- Domestic violence – EPO, IPO, and DVO allegations
- Sexual assault
- Felony and misdemeanor expungements
Our founding attorney, Leland Hulbert, spent 15 years as a prosecutor for the state of Kentucky. When he left the Prosecutor’s Office in 2013, he was the first Chief Prosecutor of the newly-formed Violent Crimes Unit. His time as a prosecutor granted him rare insight into how the state investigates crimes and builds its cases against defendants. He uses his experience, relationships and knowledge to create proactive defense strategies for his clients.
Read more about our attorney:
Strength And Skill In State And Federal Courts
Felony prosecution and Federal prosecution in Kentucky have their own procedures that are quite different. Whether you face state or federal criminal charges or you are appealing a conviction, you need an attorney who understands the ins and outs of the federal system.
With almost two decades of practice, attorney Leland Hulbert of Leland Hulbert Law, PLLC, has reached numerous favorable outcomes in Kentucky Circuit and District Court and the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky. These results include not-guilty verdicts, reduced charges and sentences and dismissed charges. He will fearlessly defend your rights, striving for the best outcome available and he knows how to win in front of a jury.
Unique Legal And Media Experience Used To Defend Your Rights
Mr. Hulbert has unique legal experience that is invaluable to your case. His past experience includes working in/as:
- The chief prosecutor of the Violent Crimes Unit: He understands in-depth how the state builds a case against people accused of violent and gun crimes.
- County attorney’s office: As a former prosecutor, he understands how the state builds its case against you and how to build a strong defense in DUI, Assault, Domestic Violence and theft cases.
- Director of Media Communications and Spokesperson for the Office of the Commonwealth’s Attorney: Mr. Hulbert built strong relationships with the media, which is helpful to manage the coverage of high-profile cases.
Secure The Aggressive Defense You Need
Mr. Hulbert is available to speak with you today. The sooner you retain Leland Hulbert Law, PLLC, the sooner Mr. Hulbert can begin your criminal defense. To schedule a consultation with our Louisville firm, call or text 502-396-9310 or send us an email.